This trendy and stylish former milking parlour has outstanding rural views, which provides the perfect accommodation and setting for a family break or relaxing couples retreat in this beautiful part of Dorset.
Hoods is a place to relax, recharge and create long lasting memories with your family and friends. The semi-detached property is a contemporary conversion from an ancient cart shed and mid-century milking parlour, which provides bright, fashionable and light absorbed accommodation with an open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area and two spacious bedrooms.
From the large panoramic decked terrace you can experience some of the best uninterrupted views of the rolling Dorset lansdscape with far reaching views across the Marshwood Vale including local landmark Colmer’s Hill. Sitting within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty at Kingsland Farm, there is plenty of wildlife to experience be it the tawny owls, pheasants, roe deer, badgers or numerous other local species.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Bedroom with super-king bed and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom with zip and link bed that can be configured as a super-king or two single beds..
- Family bathroom.
- Enclosed garden and large decked terrace.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum three night stay.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Electric fan oven and grill with electric hob.
- Washing machine.
- Tumble dryer.
- Highchair and travel cot available on request (cot linen is not provided).
- Television with Freeview.
- Second television in bedroom one.
- Garden furniture.
- Fire pit.